Reviewed on: April 05,2023

My boyfriend has hurt His knee over 2 months ago and can't walk. Needs surgery. He is not even on the waiting list. I feel no one cares. Im worried, he is in pain. What to do to make it done? K

Asked: April 01,2023
Ask the inmate answer

There are specific medical procedures available to your inmate that he can follow to get it taken care of. There are forms that he should get from his counselor or case manager to get the process started and submitted into the system. This is a very slow process so patience will be required.

You, as an outsider can do very little but call the facility and try to find a sympathetic ear to inch along the approval process.

Accepted Answer Date Created: April 02,2023

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!