Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: November 13,2015

My husband just got transfered to dvi tracy he said he got 14 or 18 months he is validated and is in the hole he may go to folsom or Corcoran?he said 180 yard is that a level 4 and will he ever get a conjugal visit and when and how can i visit him or get calls please help??

Asked: November 13,2015
Ask the inmate answer
There are currently no conjugal visits in the CDCR facilities. If you would like to set up a phone calling account, you need to contact GTL at offenderconnect.com. If you are long distance, the calls are about $6.00, our service can get the call down under $2.00. If you would like more information, please email us at aid@inmateaid.com.
Accepted Answer Date Created: November 14,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!