Reviewed on: September 02,2016

My sons father is locked up and he gets out soon... He doesnt have my number but i would like too get the number too him without having to write a letter... Is there anyway i can get it too him? I dont want to add money to an account and than he doesnt call because it will be a waste of money...

Asked: September 02,2016
Ask the inmate answer
We understand your predicament. Unless you are able to convince someone at the institution that is answering the phone to relay the number to him, you are going to have to spend the $0.49 and mail it to him.
Accepted Answer Date Created: September 03,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!