Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: October 07,2015

Who can I contact to talk about trying get my husband close to home BC he 4 hours away and we having seen him BC no transportation..

Asked: September 03,2015
Ask the inmate answer
Inmate transfer requests can happen after a minimum amount of time served in one location. It might be 6-18 months depending on what type of system and where they are incarcerated. Inmates must have a clean disciplinary record with zero incident reports to be considered for transfer.
Accepted Answer Date Created: September 04,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!