Reviewed on: May 05,2016

With a bond of $125,000, is it possible to get a bond reduction?

My husband has been in hidalgo county jail for a month and has a bond of $125,000. He still hasn't had his first court and was wondering if he could get a bond reduction. He us a first time drug offender.

Asked: August 25,2014
Ask the inmate answer
Bond reduction will depend upon how good of a presentation his defense attorney does at creating good will and making the prosecution and judge feel that your husband is worthy of a reduction
Accepted Answer Date Created: August 26,2014

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!