State Correctional Institution - SCI Rockview PA is classed as a medium security facility. It has a strengthened perimeter fence and electronic detection systems to ensure inmates stay within the facility. To help inmates prepare themselves to rejoin the wider community, State Correctional Institution - SCI Rockview PA offers a wide range of work and treatment programs.
State Correctional Institution - SCI Rockview PA is a state prison. This facility is operated by
the state of Pennsylvania and is used to house and
rehabilitate criminals. Inmates at State Correctional Institution - SCI Rockview PA are generally
housed in locked cells during the night and are provided certain privileges such as
the use of a recreation area, TV, phones and in some cases may have a job within the prison.
Use the inmate search feature to find an inmate here.
Inmates at This Facility
Housing units consist of both cells and dormitory-style housing.
Special Features: Secure Residential Treatment Unit
Rockview is the site of the administration of the death penalty.
• Vocational Education: HVAC, Barber School, Business Education, Electricity/Residential Wiring, Masonry All vocational classes including welding offer industry-recognized certifications specific to the trade skills taught in the program.
Ask the Inmate
- My fiance got two yrs for vop how much will he do
- I just found out my family member was transferred to a di...
- If I send an inmate mail to AMKC at Riker's Island and it...
- do they check for warrants at jester 1 visitation?
- I just found out that someone I dated has been charged wi...
- I'm the victim in my husband's case. What do I got to do ...
- I am trying to set up phone services but am not sure what...
- If the inmate is en route to the jail and I mail somethin...