Last Updated: January 28,2023
General Facility Information
225 Holiday HIlls Dr, Parkersburg, WV 26104
State - minimum
Visitation Table of Contents
Thank you for trying AMP!
You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!
Covid Visitation Information
Due to the recent health concerns with the Coronavirus, Regular Visits at all West Virginia State Prisons have been suspended. Attorney Visits and Electronic Visits may still occur.
Visiting hours for WV DOC - Parkersburg Correctional Center (PBCC). For Directions call 304-420-2443
Sunday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Monday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Federal Holidays 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
No cellphones, you will be searched before visiting. NO personal belongings. Persons under probation, parole, or other community corrections supervision must obtain the permission of both their individual supervising officer and the superintendent prior to a visit. Such visitation is not normally approved.
If the visitor is under the age of 18 and is a family member of the inmate, they must be accompanied by an adult family member or guardian to include a member of the inmate's extended family. If the visitor is under the age of 18 and is not a family member of the inmate, the minor visitor must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
General Visitation Information
WV DOC - Parkersburg Correctional Center and Jail - Visitation
- Visiting hours are from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on weekends only. All visitors must be on an approved visitor list and have two forms of positive identification, one of which must contain a photograph. Acceptable forms of identification are:
- Valid driver’s license
- State issued identification
- Birth certificate
- Visitors are required to wear appropriate attire before admittance to the facility. No revealing clothing is permitted in the facility. If clothing is determined to be unsuitable for wear into the facility, entrance may be denied.
- Minor children do not require identification but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, or member of their immediate family at all times. Adult members of the immediate family must present a notarized statement from the parent or legal guardian verifying that they have permission for the minor child to be in that adult’s company in the facility for the purpose of visiting the inmate.
- All visitors are subject to search of person and property. Refusal to consent to search may result in denial of entry to the facility.
- Any articles of clothing, food, etc. must be turned in to the Correctional Officer in charge upon entry to the facility. No home-made food is allowed. Only food purchased from a store, restaurant, delicatessen, or fast food establishment is permitted. Cash, checks, gift cards, pre-paid debit cards, money orders or any other type of financial instrument will not be accepted for inmate or for placement on inmate account.
- Visitors suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be denied entry.