Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: February 22,2018

How can I find out what my boyfriend got sentenced? We are from another state and I was unable to go to court and I haven't heard from him since.

Asked: February 22,2018
Ask the inmate answer

You can call the Clerk of the Court of the county where the case was tried. 

Accepted Answer Date Created: February 22,2018

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!