Reviewed on: October 07,2015

How do inmates get paper and pencil, stamps and envelopes to write back if they have no money in there account in jail?

Asked: April 19,2014
Ask the inmate answer
Jails generally provide paper and pencils for inmates to write letters. They also have something called "indigent mail" which is a program offered to those inmates who've not received any money in their commissary trust accounts. The jails are pretty understanding and humane when it comes to inmates staying in touch with loved ones.
Accepted Answer Date Created: April 20,2014

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!