Reviewed on: October 07,2015

I would like to send money to a inmate that i was told is in this facility but i cant locate him on the Georgia Department of Corrections website

Asked: April 23,2013
Ask the inmate answer
You can send money by clicking Western Union – and go to their Inmate Page and send your inmate money without leaving your home. 
Accepted Answer Date Created: April 24,2013

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!