Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: July 13,2016

Once an inmate is released, is it possible to get an I.D. for that inmate in order to travel via air or can I use his birth certificate ?

Asked: July 13,2016
Ask the inmate answer
Yes, newly released inmates can actually use their prison ID as acceptable identification along with their birth certificate to get a permanent ID card and even a driver's license. If you are concerned about ID for travel, you would have to see if your inmate's passport is still in his possession. Usually, the passport is one of the things they have to surrender upon arrest and conviction.
Accepted Answer Date Created: July 14,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!