Reviewed on: August 02,2021

How can I give my fiance my new phone number without having to wait for him to get a letter?

Asked: June 24,2021
Ask the inmate answer

you can call the facility and politely ask the person answering the phone if they would "gently break the rules" and pass your fiance the new number. This works 50% of the time. If you can talk nicely and respectfully you might get it done.

Accepted Answer Date Created: June 25,2021

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!