Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: July 12,2016

My boyfriend was arrested in Maricopa date 6-27-2016 for failure to appear in court for back child support I've been doing a search online I'm not getting anywhere what site do I need to go to to find out when he getting out I would like to put money on his book so I can at least talk to him

Asked: July 06,2016
Ask the inmate answer
Maricopa County uses ConnectNetwork.com, the website for GlobalTel*Link for the inmate's phone service.
Accepted Answer Date Created: July 07,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!