Reviewed on: August 23,2023

my friend is a psychopath in the usp prison and is not provided with treatment, and he does not have a family to demand treatment , can I convince my imprisoned friend to seek treatment himself ?

Asked: July 27,2023
Ask the inmate answer

if they do not want to help themselves, there is very little you or someone else can do until they voluntarily "surrender" to treatment... good luck!

Accepted Answer Date Created: July 28,2023

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!