Just thought of a question?

Have a question?

Subject: All topics
Yes, as do all of the federal facilities. For instance, if you are not a local call from Edgefield, we can get you a local phone line that will forward to your current number and drop the 15-minute call to only $0.90.
Subject: Arrest record search
Contact the Clerk of the Court in the county where the charge was filed. You can also use our partner who gives our members the latest arrest data (for a small fee). Click here to check it out.
Subject: After prison services
your inmate will have to add it
Subject: Parole & probation
You will have to face that warrant... your probation will not end unless you do
Subject: Survive prison
Calhoun Correctional Institution is a medium-security prison and is not considered a "camp". The prisons in the Florida Department of Corrections are no picnic. Medium security means restricted movement and it's a state prison which is not the best place to do your time.
Subject: Inmate search
this is not enough info to help you. there are literally thousands of inmates with the last name "Lopez", first name "M"... and you also need to narrow down to the state they caught their charges in. Try vinelink.com to search around.
Subject: Survive prison
Yes, you must relinquish your grillz, your hair extensions, toupees... anything not attached to your person must be removed before you are designated to a permanent housing location.
Subject: Offender phone calls
Yes, but they cannot make one call after another. The is a bank of phones that are for use by all of the inmates. Inmates might have to wait 30 minutes or more to get a phone to use. After their call, the system will not allow for another call for 30 minutes or more (giving others the opportunity to make calls).