Just thought of a question?

Have a question?

Subject: Money transfer
The IA Wallet is used for purchases on InmateAid Services and Products at a discount. We are developing and soon launching some innovative packages for our members. Discounted packages that you can buy with your Wallet, like buy a magazine subscription and get one month free of our 1000-minute Discount Phone Service.
Subject: Prisoner transfer
Fort Bragg (NC) and Lewis McChord (WA) are different military bases on either side of the country. The transferee is probably Army personnel with a disciplinary issue.
Subject: Marriage in prison
This happens more times than i can remember. For whatever reason, the ride-or-die girls hang with her inmate and when he gets released, the relationship falls apart. I don't know the statistics, but it seems strangely high for something you might not think would happen. No loyalty from these inmates - be careful how you proceed, however, marriage while incarcerated is not the answer.
Subject: After prison services
Yes, very modest attire is the rule in every prison or jail. Prepare to be pat-searched and (possibly strip-searched although this is highly unlikely) before entering. Read this InmateAid article click Visiting an Inmate - 10 easy steps and things you should know and Visiting day at a prison - Things you should be aware of​ for more information.
Subject: Prisoner transfer
It is usually nothing but logistics, the movement always causes anxiety as the rules are not defined, it just sometimes happens. If you're really worried, contact the case manager and simply ask if there is a problem. If you do this humbly, you might get them to pass a message to call you (or write if calling is off for now).
Subject: Survive prison
It's no picnic. After about 48 hours, you could go crazy from boredom. Not worth getting in trouble.
Subject: Bond questions
You can either call the booking desk at the intake facility (they may not give you any information, too) or the Clerk of the Court and request all filings with the Court on the specific case you are interested in. There may be a small fee for printing and/or postage.
Subject: Release questions
We are very reliable as get our data from the Member created inmate profiles and the public information postings on government websites. Very few of them post the release date and offer it when it's a public record. The Department of Corrections or Bureau of Prisons keeps a record of those. some have the release dates and others don't. Sometimes you have to dig further by contacting the Clerk of the Court or US District Court to get the actual sentencing...
Read more
Subject: Law questions - legal terms
You will have to file a motion with the Court to request discovery documents. If you do not know how to write a motion, you will need an attorney to do this for you. 
Subject: Prison violence
He needs to get with his counselor or case manager and request a cell change. This carries some potential danger as the "gang members" will see that as a diss. The other option is to ask to be in Ad Sec (Administrative Segregation) which is essentially solitary confinement but no one would be able to get to him there.